I have directed workshops in Pantomime in different places: in my early years at the Cultural Centre of Tournai in Belgium, later at the Académie Fratellini Centre international des arts du spectacle in Paris; at the Fövárosi Nagycirkusz in Budapest; for clowns in hospitals in New York and for Theatre Improvisation leagues – using the pantomime technique as a fantastic tool for improvisation.
The basic principles in my workshops are – in accordance with the demand:
- Training in basic pantomime techniques
- Exploration of the techniques of pantomime in short creations, improvisations and plays
- Research into character and body movement
- Giving rhythm to body movement and story
- Drawing the audience into our imaginary world
We often close workshops with a short reworked improvisation.
Workshop danse by two:
- ttires 06/17/2013